From $7,499.00 USD
In today’s industry, the implementation of technology into our classrooms is an absolute must. Keeping up with today’s technology is necessary to prepare our students for the always-advancing workplace, and to provide them with the tools, and an avenue, to let their creativity run wild.
This package is the perfect solution for a safe, quiet, dust-free environment. It is a perfect (& stunning) addition to any classroom, complete with:
• i2015X ICONIC CNC Router (20″ x 15″ Table)
• Option of Steel-Framed Stand or Mobile Base
• Safety Enclosure
• Dust Collection Adapter
• 10-Piece Tool Kit (Built by Amana Tool)
• VCarve Desktop 40-Seat Education License
• Available with 2-Day On-Site Setup & Training*
Our brand new Mobile Base comes with a built-in Dust Collection System located in the back of the cabinet, eliminating the need for an exterior dust-collection solution. The built-in Caster Wheels allow you to relocate the machine without any heavily lifting, making it easy to bring in and out of classrooms as needed. We have also included additional storage in the front of the cabinet, to keep your workspace clean and organized!
We provide the training resources to help any educator, regardless of previous CNC experience, successfully implement CNC technology into their classroom. Once you provide your students with the technology, the excitement builds, and the possibilities are endless!
*On-Site Setup & Training is a two-day of training (at your location) for iPicture, VCarve, machine operation, safety procedures, and more! Price includes our travel costs & accommodations.
• High Frequency Spindle with Variable Speed
• Rugged, Durable Steel-Framed Stand
• Enclosure with Safety Interlock Door
• Easy-to-use Handheld Controller
• ArtCAM Premium Educational Site License
• Z-Axis Auto Indexer for Multi-Tool Operations
• Maintenance-Free Linear Bearings
• Over 1,000 Ready-to-Cut 3D Models
• 20″ x 15″ x 4″ Carving Area
• 0.002″ Positional Accuracy
• 6,000 – 20,000 RPM Spindle
• 600w Brushless DC Motor
• 236″ / Minute X & Y Axis Travel Speed
• Includes 1/4″ and 1/2″ Collet Nut
• 1 Year Warranty
View Full Specs