X Series CNC Machine
Welcome to the next generation in CNC Technology. With over 10 years of experience in the CNC industry, we have used our knowledge and our customers’ valuable feedback to construct and engineer the X Series 20″ x 15″ CNC Machine.
• Visually Stunning
Whether working with wood, plastics, or even non-ferrous metals, the X Series is the perfect plug-and-play solution for production, as a creative tool, or simply as a hobby in your workshop. Complete with a Variable-Speed Spindle, Full Linear Bearings on all 3 Axis, & much more, the X Series CNC Machine provides you with the accuracy, consistency and durability that you have been looking for.
Included in the purchase is a copy of VCarve Desktop CAD/CAM software, unlimited access to the industry’s best Support Team, as well as our Online Video Library. Pricing includes shipping anywhere in North America, and arrives fully assembled, so that you are ready to carve in minutes!
Machine is shown with Dust-Collection Adapter (not included).
• High Frequency Spindle with Variable Speed
• Z-Axis Auto Indexer for Multi-Tool Operations
• Easy-to-use Handheld Controller
• Maintenance-free Linear Bearings
• Ball Screw Transmission on all 3 Axis
• 4 Cutting Tools (Conical, End Mill, and 2 V-Bits)
• VCarve Desktop and iPicture Software
• Over 1,000 Ready-to-Cut 3D Models
• 20″ x 15″ x 5.5″ Clearance Area
• 0.002″ Positional Accuracy
• 6,000 – 20,000 RPM Spindle
• 600w Brushless DC Motor
• 236″ / Minute X & Y Axis Travel Speed
• Includes 1/4″ and 1/2″ Collet Nut
• 1 Year Warranty
View Full Specs